For Babysitters & Nannies
Busy Bee Babysitting is looking to expand!
To do this we need more babysitters/nannies in Tamworth, NSW and surrounding areas.
Caring for children is an extremely important job and you must be able to be reliable, courteous, and enthusiastic and have a passion for working with children and ensuring they are safe whilst in your care.
If you want to become a registered babysitter/nanny and join our team we would love to hear from you.
You will need to be able to provide proof of the following:
• Certificate III in Children’s Services
• Blue Card or Working with Children’s Check
• National Police Check
• First Aid Certificate and CPR
• Current Driver’s License, Vehicle Registration and Insurance
• 10million Public Liability Insurance
• 2x References
• Busy Bee Babysitting Registration Forms (which we will provide you with if you are still interested to becoming registered with Busy Bee Babysitting)
• 100 points of ID. (Driver's license, passport, birth certificate, Medicare card, bank card etc...)
• A professional and friendly approach and must be passionate about working with children.
If you are in the process of obtaining or can obtain the above before commencing work please let us knows and we may be able to go ahead with an interview. Please let us know if I can be any help with links/numbers to obtain any of the above paperwork. An interview will be conducted either face-to-face, via skype or over the phone. To register please fill out the form in the 'contact' tab and we will send you a registration form.